The school will open on Monday July 2 at 14:30h to allow participants to arrive on the morning and will close on Friday July 13 at 13:30h so that participants can travel back on the afternoon. The schedule can be found here in pdf format.
The School program includes six main courses:
- First week
- Second week
Each course includes a 1h lecture on Monday afternoon, a 1h15m lecture each morning from Tuesday to Friday and two 1h20m hands on sessions on the afternoon.
Besides the main courses, the schedule also includes the following talks:
- Seminar by Roger Guimerà, SEESLab, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Statistical Physics of a Rational Machine Scientist.
- Seminar by Meisam Akbarzadeh, Dept. of Transportation Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology. Some Applications of Complex Network Methods in Urban Transportation Networks.
- Seminar by Damià Gomila, IFISC (CSIC-UIB), Reduction of Power Grid Fluctuations by Using Smart Devices
- Seminar by Miguel Cornelles, IFISC (CSIC-UIB), Chaotic time-series prediction and attractor reconstruction using machine learning
- Seminar by Raúl Toral, IFISC (CSIC-UIB), Noise-induced transitions vs. Noise-induced phase transitions
- Seminar by Rosa López, IFISC (CSIC-UIB), Heat Transfer in Interacting Quantum Dot Systems
Participant's are encouraged to present their work as a poster (with a maximum width of 90 cm and a maximum length of 130 cm) and a 4 min. talk sumarizing the contents of the poster. Posters will be on display for the two weeks of the School at IFISC's seminar room where cofee breaks take place to promote discussion. The list of posters can be found here (updated July, 3).